Uploading your Schedule from a Spreadsheet
VNN Playbook: Uploading a Schedule via Spreadsheet
Step 1: Go to your dashboard at getvnn.com and login
Step 2: Click on VNN Scheduler.
If you have another scheduling source, i.e Roeing, rSchool Today, Rank One, etc please contact your AD to update your schedule.
Step 3:Select the season and the team you want to add a schedule for and click schedule.
Step 4: Click import excel file
Step 5: Choose VNN as your format.
Step 6: In "step 2" download the VNN template.
Step 7: Open the downloaded file and complete the following fields (Fields are not required):
- Event Date i.e 5/30/16
- Event Time i.e 7:00pm
- Event Title: This title will only appear for event sports (like golf, tennis, etc)
- Opponents i.e Greenwood (for more than one opponent, separate with a comma)
- Is Conference?: Yes or No
- Home/Away: Type Home or Away, if field is left blank it will automatically default to away
- Location Name: Name of school or location where your event is taking place
- Location Address: Street Address
- Location City
- Location State
- Location Zip
Step 8: Save the excel spreadsheet. We recommend saving the file to your desktop so it is easy to find!
Step 9: Navigate back to the Scheduler website and upload the excel file in "step 3"
Step 10: Click Import Schedule
Note: your schedule will fully load after a few minutes.