Managing Users and Permissions on Your BoxOut Account
Within BoxOut, there are two types of users you can add to your organization: Administrators and Team-Only Users.
- Add and manage all teams
- Add and manage users for the organization and each team
- Add templates to team pages
- Manage and limit colors allowed in graphics
- Link social media accounts (Facebook & Twitter)
- Manage subscription settings
- Can only access teams specified by administrators
- Can only create graphics from templates added by administrators
- Can only select from colors set by administrators
- Can share to social media accounts setup by administrators
To setup users, in the lower left-hand corner where you're logged in you will click on an icon that has three, gray horizontal lines and choose ORG SETTINGS.
Then at the top left you'll see a tab named ADMINS & USERS. From here there's an ADD A USER button located in the top right corner. Clicking this gives you the opportunity to enter in that individuals email address. You can then select to make them an ADMIN or a TEAM-ONLY USER to one or more teams.