Pages & Menus
Pages and Menus are the tools you can use to update your 'More' tab on your home page and the 'More' tab on each individual teams page. Pages and Menus work hand-in-hand, if you create and publish a page, it will not appear on your site until you assign it to a Menu! In the same regard, a Menu thats been created will not appear live on your site until a page has been assigned to it! There are 3 different variations of 'Pages'. You can create a traditional information page that will display in 'post' format on your site. You can create a custom link page that links to another website, and you can create a custom link page for a PDF document so that users can pull up forms directly from your 'More' tab.
Creating a Page
- How to create a Page & add it to a Menu!
- How to add a Document to your More tab!
- How to add a link to another site under your More tab
- Adding to a Team's "More" Menu (Program Link)
- How to Update and/or Delete a link to another site under your 'More' Tab
- How to Update and/or Delete an existing Document under your 'More Tab'